Unique passive infrared system concentrates on the protected area you select. The motion detector alarm studies the area and responds with a 105 db alarm only when a person moves into the protected area. In the entry chime mode, the chime will "ding" each time motion is detected. No wiring required, battery operated, easy installation.
Motion Detection Alarm for Home
Put this up in a place you want to monitor. You'll know if someone enters the area you are trying to protect. Maybe your back porch is vulnerable to people sneaking up. You'll be able to detect if and when that happens...and so will the would-be intruder! The alarm will sound off waking you and at the same time, scaring off the burglar.
You can even monitor your front door or main entry area. If you set up the delay, you can use the entryway without setting off the alarm by entering your security code on the keypad when you come up. This feature allows you and those you make aware to come and go as they need to.
The MOTION ALERT ALARM passive infrared system detects motion in any selected area. It mounts easily (vertically or horizontally) near any entry area and is battery operated, eliminating any need for wiring. Unit can be coded with a personal security code and can be set to utilize a two tone entry chime, instead of the alarm sound. Mounting screws included. 9-volt battery (not included).
- Motion sensor detects motion and activates alarm.
- Programmable security code and entry delay timing.
- Built-in high output 105db alarm.
- Alarm/door chime option.
- Panic Button triggers alarm immediately.
- Program and low battery indicator.
- Verification tone for key pad and arm/disarm.
- 9V battery operated (battery not included) and AC adapter compatible.
- 110 degree operating range out to 40 feet.
Be the first!